"At Our Doggie Hotel we treat our furry guests like family."
"We know how hard it is
to leave your pet – we’re pet owners too!
That’s why we take pride in providing first-rate care for your furry
family member, just like you would."
That’s why we take pride in providing first-rate care for your furry family member, just like you would."
With over 22 years
experience, we are committed to the safety and happiness of our guests.
Our Furry Guests just Love Our Doggie
Our Furry Guests just Love Our Doggie Playland!
To see video of our
guests playing, check out the video on our Doggie DayCare Page!
Don't Forget to Schedule an Exit Bath!
We offer your pet the serenity and comfort of a beautifully landscaped, hillside chalet with an emphasis on personal care. It's truly the prettiest place around and it’s a warm environment. And Quiet!
Our Guests PLAY ALL DAY. We give more supervised group playtime than ANY place around. We INCLUDE PLAYTIME while Other places charge five dollars or more extra for just 20 minutes to 1 hour of group playtime (and you find this out last minute or when they hand you the bill, or they just don't get any playtime at all -how sad!), we INCLUDE playtime and it is ALL DAY.
Our Supervised Daylong Doggie Playgroups are divided to place "Furry Guests" of similar size and/or personality together. Playtime is ALWAYS supervised, "down time" is provided, and great care is taken to provide breed specific attention. Our play groups are cared for by one of us at ALL TIMES, and NOT just watched through a video camera or left alone to play. Many places simply monitor your pups through a video monitor (or not at all) -WE DO NOT OPERATE THAT WAY. We care for our furry guests personally. Safety and Fun are TOP Priority! All guests are screened for Safety. All new Boarding guests are screened before their first boarding date. Please call to schedule your pups interview. Thanks!
We are the "Little Guy" so our guests get LOADS of personal attention and we are not one of these new warehouse franchises with lots of nice, but unknown teenagers coming or going. It's just our little family caring for your furry family member and you are not funding a giant overseas business. You are helping us support the community where we all live.
We provide the LATEST night time bathroom break, later than ANY PLACE, between 8pm and 8:30pm, so your little one won't have to cross their legs all night waiting for a potty break. Most places close up for the night anywhere from 4pm to 6pm so the pup’s last bathroom break is well BEFORE 6pm!
There is always someone here to care for our furry guests.
We play night time Movies for our guests along with Classical Music.
We are used by veterinarians for their own personal pet boarding.
It's MUCH more fun AND MUCH SAFER than being trapped at home(what if there is an emergency or a break in) with a daily visit or two, MUCH SAFER than trusting the neighbors kids, and MUCH more fun than staying with a relative. And you don't have to worry about them getting forgotten by a care taker (happens frequently) or left alone by themselves.
Security and Fire Systems also monitor our Doggie Hotel 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we have ADT, along with baby monitors. Your pup will be safe, along with receiving lots of love, attention and pampering.
Our Doggie Guest House has LOTS of natural sunlight and each guest has their own large, outdoor patio to enjoy when not playing with their friends. Most of their stay will be spent playing with other furry friends in supervised group playtime. Our guests are never left alone during playgroup.
Large individual, indoor climate controlled suites, each with a large individual outdoor patio for relaxation and outdoor exercise. We have both central heat in the winter and central air-conditioning in the summer.
We provide Fresh Bedding, Comfortable Raised Beds, Daily Housekeeping, and LOTS of love and attention.
Our guests are given Fresh Filtered Water at all times.
Advanced Air Purification system, like you may only find in a hospital. According to the HVAC tech, our air handler turns the air in our kennel over 17 times an hour! That is WAY above the industry recommendation. A 24 hour air purification system. The Germicidal ultraviolet produced by the Fresh-Aire UV System penetrates the cell walls of micro-organisms present in the air, either killing the cells or damaging them so they cannot reproduce.
We have a super clean, homey environment! We use a safe, environmentally friendly, biodegradable disinfectant that kills pathogens including those missed by most targeted disinfectants (specifically parvovirus, bordetella, giardia, calicivirus, ecoli). It is even Safe for direct contact immediately after application (no chemical burns to skin and pads like bleach and other harsh commercial disinfectants.) It also Kills/inhibits algae and mold. They make the claim to be the best! www.wysiwash.com/commercial.html
Group playtime in our large play yards (Doggie Daycare) is included with boarding! (with approved doggie interview). Individual play time can also be provided, please call for details. Check out our play yard video on the Doggie DayCare page and there are loads of videos on our facebook page. You will love it! Playgroups are divided by size, safety, and energy level.
Around-the-clock soothing stereo plays as part of our serene atmosphere along with dimmable lighting to add to the comfort, and night time movies. We are a far cry from the loud, large, cold atmospheres you may encounter. Don’t let your furry family member get lost with those big places or the foreign franchises. Our emphasis is on comfort and personal care.
You are more than welcome to bring your own food, we recommend it. There are no extra fees associated with bringing your own food, unless special prep is involved. Please call for details.
Medications, prescribed by your veterinarian, will be given to your pet per your instructions at no charge. Please call ahead to discuss.
Don't Forget to Schedule an Exit Bath!
of loving Care and Attention
and we have over 18 years experience in the field
play interaction with other dogs to build positive social behavior,
relieve stress, alleviate boredom, and increase social skills
(behavior interview must be approved)
- Good behavior and manners are consistently promoted
- Peace of mind knowing that your dog is safe and happy while you are away
- The physical and mental health of your dog is our top priority.
- We accept a limited number of dogs, soft music plays continuously ensuring that your dog has a pleasurable, stress free and FUN stay.
Boarding and Enrollment Requirements
To ensure the safety of all our guests, the following
criteria are required:
- Age: Do do accept puppies if they are current on all vaccines
- All Female Guests must be spayed by 6 months of age.
- We are no longer accepting Un-Neutered Male guest over 12 months old and NO excessive humpers or markers. Excessive humping causes dog fights. We do our best to promote a clean and stress free play environment for ALL our guests. Thanks!
- We require that all boarding guests be screened for safety and comfort before their stay.
- Vaccinations: All dogs must be current on the following
vaccinations, and Veterinary documentation is required prior to the
first day of day care and boarding.
- All Guests must be current on the following vaccinations, titers are not accepted:
- Rabies -as REQUIRED by law. NO Titers accepted
- Distemper Booster (DHLPP)
- Bordetella (Canine Cough) - every 6 months. A minimum 3 day grace period is REQUIRED after administration for boarding and/or DayCare
- If your dog is receiving the Bordetella vaccine for the first time, a minimum grace period of 10 days is required before Boarding or DayCare.
We do want your pet's vaccination records faxed, emailed, or mailed to us in advance - Fax: (508) 478-6391 so that we can verify that all of the vaccinations are current and up to date well in advance of your reservation.
time Boarding? Read Below "What
You Should Know Before Boarding"
We highly recommend that you read our
"frequently asked questions" page in advance of your arrival.
1. Start boarding your pet at an early age. If you wait until they are five years of age and up, they may have a difficult time adjusting . If a dog has never been boarded before we require a short trial boarding period for a short weekend and Doggie Daycare. During the trial board we can see whether he/she will adjust to a longer term. Dogs older than 12 years of age, and never boarded before can often present a challenge for the kennel operator. We suggest that you consult with both us and your veterinarian prior to boarding to assure everyone that the pet is in good health.
2. When you decide that boarding is for you, make a personal visit to all the kennels. Only you can decide which kennel is for you. Looking at the yellow pages gives a small picture of what you might expect. A physical tour of the kennel will introduce the kennel's staff and give you an opportunity to see just how they will be taking care of your pet. You will also be able to see just how clean the facility is and what extra or A La' Carte Services are available. Do not rely on just price -- remember you will usually get just what you pay for!
3. Once you've decided on a kennel, the day that you check in, make sure you have your dog on a leash. Most dogs do not like to be picked up by strangers on the first visit, and there are usually other dogs going in and out, so for piece of mind, leash up your pup.
4. Find out from the kennel what you should bring, some kennels will want you to bring your own food, treats, and others will tell you to bring nothing. Many even charge you for bringing your own food -We DO NOT. We encourage people to bring their pet's food, (see our page on dietary changes and problems), treats, one toy, and anything that will make your pet's stay more enjoyable. We do provide fresh bedding, so you really only need to bring their regular diet.
5. On the day of check-in, give the kennel a call and make sure that all details (such as vaccine requirements, feeding instructions, bedding choices, or additional services which you requested) are on file and in place. This will speed your check-in procedures.
6. When checking in your pet in, try not to make your pet feel like he's being left behind, accompanied with a lot of tears, and guilt, because your dog can sense your feelings, and will think there is something wrong. He will become frightened and fearful, thinking you are abandoning him, and will have a difficult adjustment period for the first day or two. Our Guests have TONs of Fun here at PAWS. The proper thing to do is to reassure your pet that everything is all right, with a pat on the head, and tell him/her that you will be back soon. When you are preparing for your trip (packing your bags & the car) tell your pet that he is "ready to go to camp". Make the experience an upbeat and positive experience.
7. Give the Kennel Operator as much information as possible about your pet, along with past health problems and any medication that he/she might be on. You are more than welcome to add a detailed health report to our records.
8. Check your Kennels Policies and Hours. These should be respected if you wish to continue a good relationship. Running a kennel is a 24 hour 7 day a week responsibility, so family time is sacred.