Your Furry Family member can expect a day rich with exercise and attention, filled with interaction and play with dogs of all ages. Our Play Groups are always supervised by one of us.
Our Supervised Daylong Doggie Playgroups are divided to place “Furry Guests” of similar size and/or personality together. Playtime is ALWAYS supervised, “down time” is provided, and great care is taken to provide breed specific attention. Our play groups are cared for by one of us at ALL TIMES. Safety and Fun are TOP Priority! Our play times are always staff supervised however, dogs do play with their mouths and paws, so nicks and cuts can happen. If your dog gets hurt or sick and we determine a veterinarian is needed, we will call you first but if we are unable to reach you we will act in the best interest of your furry kid. All fees will be passed on to the owner at pick up time. All guests are screened for Safety and comfort. All New Boarding guests are screened before their first boarding date. Please call to schedule your pups interview. Thanks!
- A full day of exercise and play
- Loads of loving Care and Attention
- Interaction with other dogs to build positive social behavior and increase social skills
- Increased confidence and agility
- Stress relief and alleviation of boredom by playing with other dogs
- Good behavior and manners are promoted
using positive reinforcement.
- Peace of mind that your dog is safe and happy while you are at work
- No guilt leaving your dog in the evening while you go out as s/he will be exhausted from a full day of play at Doggie Daycare
- Baths are discounted for Guests attending DayCare. Applies to DayCare dates only, not boarding dates. Due to the high demand, ALL BATHS MUST BE SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE. Thanks!
Morning Drop-Off/Pick-Up Times: 7am-9am
Evening Pick Up Times: 4pm-6pm
Morning Drop-Off/Pick-Up Times: 9am-10am
Evening Pick Up Times: 4pm-5pm
Morning Drop-Off/Pick-Up Times: 10am-11am