Your Furry Family member can expect a day rich with exercise and attention, filled with interaction and play with dogs of all ages. Our Play Groups are always supervised by one of us.
We are the little guy, a small family operation. Our maximum staff to dog ratio is 1:15.
Our Supervised Daylong Doggie Playgroups are divided to place “Furry Guests” of similar size and/or personality together. Playtime is ALWAYS supervised, “down time” is provided, and great care is taken to provide
- A full day of exercise and play
- Loads of loving Care and Attention
- Interaction with other dogs to build positive social behavior and increase social skills
- Increased confidence and agility
- Custom playgroups are divided by play style and size.
- Lots of personal quality time. We are family here.
- Stress relief and alleviation of boredom by playing with other dogs
- Good behavior and manners are promoted
using positive reinforcement.
- Peace of mind that your dog is safe and happy while you are at work
- Every dog gets a full day behavioral assessment free of charge.
- No guilt leaving your dog in the evening while you go out as s/he will be exhausted from a full day of play at Doggie Daycare
- Baths are discounted for Guests attending DayCare. Applies to DayCare dates only, not boarding dates. Due to the high demand, ALL BATHS MUST BE SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE. Thanks!
Morning Drop-Off/Pick-Up Times: 7am-9am
Evening Pick Up Times: 4pm-6pm
Morning Drop-Off/Pick-Up Times: 9am-10am
Evening Pick Up Times: 4pm-5pm
Morning Drop-Off/Pick-Up Times: 10am-11am